For those dreams so vivid
Your eyes slam open
And your mouth shouts, “bucket!”
- Open a dive bar with my best friend that is so electrifyingly, eclectic even non-swimmers will be tempted to try the (Sweet) waters.
- Aquire an old school bus, turn the inside into the ultimate zen den, give the engine an eco upgrade, and find some friend who are down for a meandering ride.
- Cross country road trip completed July 14, 2017
- Compete in the Mongol Ralley
- Visit: Every US state (34/50,) continent (5/7,) and country (25/195)
- Swim with sharks completed March 12, 2018, cage dove with Great Whites in South Africa, further-completed February 3, 2019, open water dove with Nurse Sharks in Belize
- Get scuba certified and work on salvaging ship wrecks, half completed on February 3, 2019
- Attend a Super Bowl
- Stand on a corner in Winslow, Arizona completed December 3, 2017
- Go skydiving
- Give the commencement speech at my alma mater UNC Chapel Hill (What up Tar Heels can I get a GTHD!?)
- Never spend another birthday in the same place twice
- Become a published author, completed April 29, 2019
Confidence growing, exuberance flowing, feet never slowing.
List of dreams I ain’t compiling, that’s why I’m always smiling.
He who is not trying to stay striving towards the soul’s desiring,
is all the the time dying.
Tell me, why stay depriving?
One day your breathing will be ceasing,
So go out while your lungs are still rising, And do all the living you’d regret missing. Because there is no knowing,
when your heart will stop thump-